Car has a rattling noise in suspension at lower speeds. Had car inspected at dealer and found no problems with suspension. Test drove the same vehicle at the dealership and was able to recreate the same noise going over bumps. Appears to be...
What's Wrong with the Acura RLX?
Owners of this sedan have sent in 20 complaints with an overall PainRank™ of 3.63. That ranks 16th in reliability out of 21 Acura models.
There's growing concern that some sort of electrical overstress is messing with airbag control units (ACU) in certain Acura vehicles.
- 5 owners have complained about "rattle in the suspension." This problem is filed under Suspension issues.
- 3 owners have complained about "tire sidewall separation." This problem is filed under Wheels issues.
- 2 owners have complained about "infotainment system not working properly." This problem is filed under Interior issues.
- 2 owners have complained about "battery not holding charge." This problem is filed under Electrical issues.
- 1 owners have complained about "loss of acceleration." This problem is filed under Engine issues.
- 1 owners have complained about "interruptions hd in radio." This problem is filed under Interior issues.
RLX in the News
A proposed Canadian class action lawsuit that could surpass $1 billion alleges multiple automakers are guilty of using defective and dangerous airbag control units.
I'll admit it, the first time I see frost on my windshield I get a bit cranky. But it's nothing compared to the tantrum some Acura seat belts are throwing. They simply refuse to move when the temperature gets frosty. They are freezing in place and prompting a safety recall.
There are 4 RLX recalls and the following years are involved in the most campaigns.Skip this section
There are 0 RLX investigations.Skip this section