Changed your oil recently? I'm guessing you think you’re good to go for another 3,000 to 5,000 miles depending on the oil you’re using. Acura owners with V6 J-Series engines better think again.Read More
1 Common Problem
Most Complained About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2005 RL front headlamp flickering and then going out 3 (100%)
- 2011 RL wood trim has faded/defective 1 (33%)
- 2008 RL dead battery 1 (33%)
- 2005 RL stalled compressor 1 (33%)
- 2006 RL will not start intermittently 1 (33%)
Any hope of a proposed class-action lawsuit for faulty window regulators in certain Acure vehicles has fizzled after the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals shot down the proposal in a 2-to-1 ruling.
The 4th phase of Acura's Takata airbag recall is set to get underway next month, which means the automaker is actually ahead of schedule.